Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
The Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button..
· Converting from MOV and QT to AVI or MPG.
· Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
· Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MOV files: H.261, H.263, H.264, AAC, MP3 etc.
· Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264 (x264), WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
· Supported audio codecs: MP3 (Lame), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
· Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) standard.
· A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
· A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
· Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
· The ability to save the FFmpeg encoder commands in a BAT file.
· The program requires no installation. Just extract ZIP archive to any directory and double-click the file movtoavi.exe.
· The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files in a directory with the program. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrive, removable drives.
· Supported languages: English, Polish.
Download: Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter 1.3 (454 KB) | Screenshot | Homepage