Norman Malware Cleaner is a Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware).
Note that it should not be used as a substitute for running normal proactive antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected.
By downloading and running the program below it will clean an infected system completely:
- kill running processes that are infcted
- remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
- reveal and remove rootkits
- restore correct registry values
- remove references created by malware in hosts file
- remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
Download: Norman Malware Cleaner 1.8.3 (2011.05.23) (136.3 MB) | Screenshot | Homepage