Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security, create a proxy tunnel and add more power to network functionality..
· Run any network applications through a proxy server. No special configuration is required for the software; the entire process is completely transparent.
· Access the Internet from a restricted network through a proxy server gateway.
· Bypass firewall restrictions.
· “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections including system connections to work through a proxy server).
· Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
· Use flexible Proxification Rules with hostname and application name wildcards.
· Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
· Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
· View information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, bandwidth usage, etc.) in real-time.
· Maintain log files and traffic dumps.
· Get detailed reports on network errors.